Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello world!

When I installed WordPress it created an initial post called "Hello world!" that I imagine most people would just delete and create their own introductory post for their brand new blog. But given that "Hello world!" seems to be the first little computer program that you learn in almost every programming language I just thought I'd leave the title while putting some actual text in here instead of the boilerplate that the WordPress folks created.

Yes, this blog will have geeky stuff about science fiction, computers, fantasy and pretty much all of the stuff that one would expect with that title. But I doubt I'll be able to stay away from politics, economics, the Kansas City Chiefs, the Kansas City Royals and anything else that happens to catch my attention.

1 comment: